I would like to thank Warren Richards for nominating me. Please go follow him, he is an amazing writer, i assure you. Ps: thank you all, for supporting me in my journey. My blog is two and half weeks old but I feel the love 💕.
- Display the sunshine Blogger Award logo in a post on you blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, put a link back their blog.
- Answer the 10 Questions.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you feel that deserve this award.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them and provide them with questions to answers.
The questions and the answers are as follows:
1. what is the feeling you get when you blog?
To be honest , i feel joyful like a little kid unwrapping a gift box. Writing makes me emotional at times, i tend to go deep, which is a good thing for me at least.
2.What makes you want to write?
First i love inspiring people and making them find their purpose in life. Secondly, am very imaginative, i can close my eyes and create a short movie in my head. People call me crazy but that’s a strong word , i tend to call myself creative.
3.Do you rather read blogs, or write blogs?
Both, through reading other blog posts i get inspired and get different ideas to write on my blog. Writing is good too cause i can tell a story from my own point of view.
4.What is the most exciting thing that you have one?
Zip lining. For someone like me who is scared of heights, trust me, this was kinda of a big deal.
5. Which was the happiest moment you cherish?
Seeing my grandma who recover from her sickness, a shade a tear my people, yes i did.
6. What would you like to do in your free time?
Read a book or be with my friends. Ps: i love food, so can take myself on a date when i have time. Yes its called self love.
7. Which is the est place you have visited?
Dubai without a doubt, i meaning this place is amazing. Its sort of my home away from home, my close family live there. Shout out to people in UAE who follow my blog, love you.
8. Which is your favorite fictional character?
To be honest i have so many characters , i can’t choose on. For real i can’t , i love them all.
9. What would you prefer; blogging or time spent with a love one.
Without a doubt i would choose the people i love, my family of course. My love for them can’t be measured….
10. Which post is your favorite and why?
My first book review on smart money woman by Arese Ugwu. Writing this post gave me so much joy cause i know i was helping someone out there, especially women to start a journey to financial freedom. As a young adult in my early (very early) twenties, i hope to spread this knowledge to other younger people.
Questions to my Nominees:
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- what is your favorite movie genre?
- If you were to go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What are your favorite things to do?
- If you had to choose a power between; invisibility, mind reading and time travelling. What would you choose?
- Who’s your mentor?
- Which is your favorite book of all time?
- A few things you are grateful for right now?
- What do you love most about, in the place you grew up in?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
My nominees are;
- Soul Therapist
- The stories in between
- Shantanu Baruah
- Megha Bhartiya
PS; if you want to join the nominees, feel free to do so. You all deserve this award. You are like my family, to be honest.