First, i want to thank Fritzie for nominating me to my first Mystery Blogger Award. I really appreciate you for this, you such a wonderful kind-hearted soul. Take at look at her amazing blog about her life travels and you be amazed. Please follow her too to get a daily dose of her awesome content.
Secondly, i would love to thank all my 203 followers for your support and love. Receive warm hugs from me and kisses too.. I didn’t know i would get such a great family, in just one month. I really appreciate each and everyone of you…
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I love music a lot, that’s where my inspiration of some of my creative content. I can’t go for one day without listening to music..
- I love reading books that massage my brain, hahah if that’s a thing. Basically books that make me think about greater things than myself.
- I love socializing and making friends. Like we can talk for the first time and think i have known you for years…haha. i guess i found my superpower , joking.
1. What are your dream vacation destinations?
I would love to go Hawaii. I love my sandy beaches as i gently caress them with my toes…haha. I would love to go to Paris, the city of love as they call it..Maybe i will learn to be more gently from there…maybe
2. What is your all-time favorite quote?
Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at it. It matters that you don’t just give up.” Stephen Hawking. I whole-heatedly love this quote cause of its powerful message. Am sure you all can relate to it in one way or another.
3. What helps you relieve stress?
Music and punching bags… Like punch that bag like nothing else, you definitely don’t want to the other side of it. Trust me. hahah
4. If a magical genie will grant you one wish – what would that be?
Make everyone to love for each other. I guess this would solve more than half of the problems we face nowadays. Too many people are individualistic.
5. If you’re given a chance to portray a character in a movie, who would that be? What’s the title of the film?
Without any debate, i would be Nakia played by Lupita Nyo’ngo. No only is she from my country but she portrays such amazing, powerful, confident, smart and loving woman in that film. Many films portray the black woman character as weak but that’s not the chase in this movie. That’s why its so special. Of course am talking about Black Panther, Wakanda Forever… 🙌🙆
And here are my questions for my nominees:
- What inspires you to blog?
- Do you honestly read the blogs from people you followed?
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
- How many times a week you post a blog?
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?