First i want to really appreciate Meher Gandhi for nominating me for my first ever Blogger Recognition award. You such a wonderful person, i thank you for your support for far i have come. Please go check out her blog, she writes amazing book reviews and great posts. Ensure you follow her too to get her latest posts.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How I started my blog
First, let me be honest i never planned to start a blog before. Initially, i was writing new Tech innovations in a Tech website and i loved it. Then one day, when i was writing my journal, the idea of having a motivational blog struck me. At first, i was a bit hesitant, but then i figured what do i have to lose. What made me want to build this blog, was the thought of it been my online journal but at the same time it would help others too.
Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Be authentic. When starting a blog don’t try to be someone else, be yourself. Write content that matters to you and don’t be pressured to right something you don’t believe in. Also don’t be worried of rejection, where people gonna love your blogs or not. If you be yourself people gonna love you for who you are. This will help you build a community that supports you in your journey. PS: i love you my followers, you motivate me each day with your undying support.
- Be consistent. Yes if you have a blog and you are not consistent in your posting, you won’t grow it. Have a timeline of when you will be posting new content in your blog and stick to it. Trust me, you will be surprised with the results.
My nominees are:
i love you all my followers, you motivate me each day with your undying support….You like family 👪.